Translate

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

TMS, what is it and does it work?

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland



Research on TMS. Is it effective? What are the side effects? Can a patient become dependant on the TMS?



As a patient currently receiving this treatment I am documenting these and other questions for the treatment. Like if this works for depression is it possible that it could be used to treat addictive behavior, overeating, OCD and other behavior issues?



I will also try to document and provide links and references as I do my research on this topic. If you would like to participate in this, please fill out a contact form. All information provided will be considered private and confidential. I will not share anyone's personal information, ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment