Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Snaggin at Possum Holler in the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.

.

 This was my catch of the day. It was a tiny one, it only weighed 68 pounds. I had a hard time just picking it up so I could get a picture of it. Look at this fish compared to me, and I'm not exactly a small guy.






Well Possum Holler and crew couldn't have done any better if they tried! Paul as usual planned a great contest, I just happened to win biggest fish of the day. Which was really cool because it paid for my fishing license and gas to get there.

Special Thanks to Jeff and Pam Blackmore for providing their boat, fishing equipment and cabin for the weekend. It was truly amazing to be on the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend. the weather was perfect (just a little windy at times) and the fishing, WOW!!!!


The fishing was some of the best I have ever experienced. We were out on the water all day. and i couldn't believe the size of these fish! When I hooked my fish it felt like i had a monster on the line. and when i got the fish close the boat the battle was on. she went under the boat and fought like crazy.

This was like deep sea fishing


Just a few of the fish caught that day. I'm telling you if you haven't been to the Ozarks to go "SAGGIN" and you like to fish, you have to go. Make plans now, because the boats will fill up fast. Contact Paul Ross at Possum Holler to see if he can get you on a boat, weekends fill up super fast. So, if you want to go, I would call today. Weekdays if you can go then are usually more open to get on a boat. And these guys know where to go on the lake for the best chances of getting one of these monster fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment